For everyone who reading this now, I hope you have the courage to start, all over again. The Scott Fitzgerald’s quote stained, unwashed from my mind, and suddenly appeared through my fingers.
364 / 365. Celebration; fireworks burning; countdowns; barbecues are only the ransom to prepare people to let go 2016 happily. To be honest, I never like New Year Eve celebration. Instead of thinking how to welcome the new year, I always feels like Old and New Celebration is a sad sad farewell party. Wondering how this crazy, amusing, dreadful yet touching ‘friend’ will gone forever is hilarious. With 2016, such a love-hate relationship where everything floated in unsure possibilities without having enough courage to decide. But, I do love 2016. It’s a year full of heart-touching; heart-wrenching scenes, chance to make beloved people happy, new things to try and ‘try me’ as well.
Then, within that remarkable count-down, you gasp on another second for that ‘stranger’ called New Year. Huuray. 2017. A new dude that you’ll spent a whole damn year to ‘learn for.’ It’s exciting and terrifying at the same time. I don’t want to sound really pessimistic, but to be true, this is the thinking that bother me for years. This very moment, is the most unsure moment. It’s the moment when you don’t want to let go your old friend (but, whether you want it or not, it will go anyway) and not in that ‘ready-set-go’ condition to welcome the new one (again, whether you want it or not, it will be in your life anyway). Such a hard choice, but you have no choice. Ha!
So, let’s choose to review and renew the energy. New year is so damn near, so I swear that I won’t fill in any fear and tear. I’ll wear a clear mind and hold it dearly. For any upcoming moment, I am ready. And I hope you are ready, too.
For everyone who reading this:
2016, is there any door you were missed to knock? I hope you will be brave enough for 2017. As the doors are always there, waiting for you to work it on.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to stop pushing yourself too hard, and appreciate time and people more.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to stop complaining about unpleasant thing (even only in mind), and start to see the silver lining, being thankful and learn to understand more. To hate is far easier than to love. But let’s not living by choosing the easy one, choose the useful one.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to love unconditionally, as for true love; kindness will break you heart (and even hurt you so damn deep), but that’s where the light cracks in, that’s where your heart will open, and you will be braver than ever… to love more.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to fight for your relationship, friendship, anything you dreaming for, and put aside your ego, wound, ill-will, discouragement, so that you have no regret, even if you decide to give up at the end.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to be true to yourself, sought for things you really in love with and being honest.
- For everyone who reading this, I hope you will be brave enough to have that deep conversation with your own, more often. Limitless prayer, limitless love, so you can give limitless.
Yes, so yes, please welcome that new dude. Who’s the name? 2017? I’ll be glad to learn more about how new possibilities could take us to the new adventures. Bring it on!
PS: For everyone who reading this, never… ever forget to make some prayers. Even that old prayers that keep floating in your mind. Who knows, this year is its turn to transform into real thing. *fingercrossed* #PrayersNeverGetOld